Medicare Secondary Payer Act: Protecting Medicare's Interest in Insurance Settlements
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on July 21, 2022.
- AK CLE 1.0
- Alaska attorneys may receive 1.0 hours of continuing legal education for completing this program. Please contact the Alaska Bar Association or go to www.alaskabar.org for details regarding reciprocity with other states.
- AL CLE 1.1
- This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Alabama State Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for a maximum of 1.1 hours credit.
- AR CLE 1.0
- This course has been approved for 1.0 hours of CLE by the Arkansas CLE Board.
- Arizona CLE 1.0
- The Arizona State Bar does not pre-approve or pre-certify MCLE programs. However, records of this program and attendance will be maintained by Lorman Education Services for auditing purposes. This activity may qualify for up to 1.0 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
- CA MCLE 1.0
- Lorman Business Center, LLC. is a State Bar of California approved MCLE sponsor and this course qualifies for 1.0 CLE hours of participatory credit.
- CT CLE 1.0
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 1.0 CLE credit(s).
- GA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Georgia Commission on Continuing Lawyer Competency for 1.0 CLE hours.
- HI CLE 1.0
- This program was approved by the Hawaii State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- IL CLE 1.0
- This course was approved for a total of 1.0 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- IN CLE 1.1
- This program has been approved by the Indiana Commission on Continuing Legal Education. Participating attorneys are eligible to receive up to 1.1 hours of Distance Education credit.
- MO CLE 1.3
- This course qualifies for self-study CLE credit in Missouri.
- NC CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE hours.
- ND CLE 1.0
- North Dakota CLE policy does not allow for pre-approval of any self-study courses. This course may qualify for up to 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- NH MCLE 1.1
- NH MCLE does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH Minimum CLE requirement. Lorman Education Services believes this Ondemand course meets the requirement of NH Supreme Court Rule 53 and may qualify for CLE credit(s). Program Length: 63 Minutes.
- NJ CLE 1.3
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.3 hours of total CLE credit.
- NM CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the New Mexico Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of credit.
- NV CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE hours.
- NY CLE 1.0 including Areas of Professional Practice 1
- This course has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York Continuing Legal Education Board for up to a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in the area(s) of Areas of Professional Practice for 1.00 hour. Each hour may be counted only as satisfying one category of credit. Duplicate credit for the same hour of instruction is not permitted. This course qualifies for both established and newly admitted attorneys. Lorman Business Center, LLC. has a financial hardship guideline. Please contact customer service at 1.866.352.9539 for instructions on how to apply.
- OH CLE 1.0
- This course has been approved by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE credit hours. Please note: No more than twelve (12) hours of self-study CLE credit for any biennial reporting period may be earned by an Attorney or Judge under Regulation 409.2. To fulfill CLE requirements for self-study, web-based programs, you must complete 100% of the polling questions during the program. Your hours will be filed electronically within thirty (30) business days by Lorman Education Services provided you fulfilled 100% attendance and polling questions answered.
- PA CLE 1.0
- This Distance Learning program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 hours of substantive law, practice and procedure CLE credit.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 1.05
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 1.05 hours of credit.
- VA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- VT CLE 1.0
- This self-study program has been approved by the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board of Vermont for 1.0 hour(s) of CLE credit. Please note: Attorneys may only claim 12 credits per compliance period in this format. This course is considered "Non-Moderated Programming without Interactivity".
- WA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 hours of A/V credit under the Law & Legal Procedure category.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program qualifies for 1.0 hour(s) of ondemand CLE through the WI Board of Bar Examiners.
- WV MCLE 1.3
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.3 MCLE hours.
- HR Certification Institute 1.0
- This E-Learning program has been approved for 1.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.0
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
This course is approved by the AIC Constructor Certification Commission for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Credits. Please contact Lorman Education Services at [email protected] for the number of approved CPD credits if desired.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.
Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for programs that do not include an audio or audiovisual component.
This program was previously offered as a live webinar. Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for attendance at duplicate programs.Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information.