Advanced Applicant Tracking Strategies for Government Contractors
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Find out how to properly track applicant data to avoid costly and damaging discrimination findings.All employers should pay special attention to their recruiting and selection practices to avoid unnecessary litigation and scrutiny from federal agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs. Employers with federal affirmative action obligations should ensure they are proactive and attend to recordkeeping obligations, especially those pertaining to recruiting and hiring. This topic will teach you about the pros and cons of an applicant tracking system (ATS) and practical tips on how to configure them to minimize risk. We will examine the application of the internet applicant rule and the importance of disposition codes for all employers. We also will spend time discussing hiring discrimination claims, how to try to avoid them, and recruiting and hiring best practices.
AuthorsT. Scott Kelly, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C. Tina Lam, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
• Legal Landscape for Hiring Discrimination
- Federal Contractor and Subcontractor Considerations
• Enforcement Agencies Focus Areas
• Risks of Artificial Intelligence in Hiring
• Ban the Box, Tests/Assessment, and Other Considerations
Applicant Tracking Systems
• Pros and Cons of ATS
• Legal Considerations
• Other ATS Considerations
• How to Configure an ATS
- Data Management Techniques
What Is the Internet Applicant Rule?
• Practical Application of Internet Applicant Rule and Best Practices
Importance of Proper Usage of Disposition Codes
• Disposition Code Best Practices