Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Learn how to identify unconscious bias in the workplace and how to avoid costly litigation.Whether you are a small, midsize, or Fortune 500 Company, your organization has employees and thus implicit bias. This topic will help you learn not only what unconscious bias is; but how to identify it in the workplace and put strategies in place to reduce its impact. The failure to identify bias results in increased litigation and poor morale, a cost that is too high in an ever-competitive landscape.
AuthorsJulie A. Proscia, Esq., SmithAmundsen LLC
What Is Implicit Bias?
• Understand How Bias Is Formed in the Unconscious
• Learn the Three Types of Unconscious Bias: Affinity, Confirmation, and Social Comparison Bias
• Understand the Direct and Indirect Impact of Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
Now That We Know What It Is - What Do We Do?
• Develop/Learn Strategies to Identify and Disrupt Bias in the Workplace
• Learn Strategies to Decrease Unconscious Bias in the Recruitment Process
• What Is the Legal Ramification of Implicit Bias?