Sexual Harassment Training Guide
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Put a halt on sexual harassment in your workplace by implementing an effective training guide.With the increased focus on workplace harassment, employers should evaluate their practices to ensure that they maintain and implement preventive and remedial measures that have been recommended by employment law practitioners, and agencies like the EEOC, for years. This topic will discuss what constitutes workplace harassment, ways to reduce inappropriate conduct in the workplace, and how to respond to complaints of harassment. We will also leave you with tools that are easily translatable into companies of every size in dealing with the myriad of issues relating to workplace harassment.
AuthorsLaura C. Bunting, Jackson Lewis P.C. Marla N. Presley, Jackson Lewis P.C.
What Is Harassment?
• Various Protected Categories
• Types of Sexual Harassment and Examples Thereof
• Examples of Other Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
• Common Myths and Misconceptions of Workplace Harassment
Responding to Harassment Complaints
• Identifying Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
• Appropriate Measures to Respond and Stop Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
• Disciplinary Actions
Proactive Measures to Avoid Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
• Appropriate Policies and Procedures
• Explanation of Retaliation
• Prohibiting Retaliation in the Workplace
Examples of Recent Cases Involving Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
• Lessons Learned