Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on April 12, 2022.
- AL CLE 1.0
- This course or a portion thereof has been approved by the Alabama State Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for a maximum of 1.0 hours credit.
- CT CLE 0.5
- Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. This course has been approved for CLE credit in jurisdictions aside from CT and therefore it automatically meets the content and delivery requirements in Connecticut. Credit is based on a 60 minute credit hour and shall be awarded as follows: 0.5 CLE credit(s).
- IL CLE 0.75
- This course was approved for a total of 0.75 hours of MCLE Credit by the Illinois MCLE Board.
- MO CLE 1.2
- This course qualifies for self-study CLE credit in Missouri.
- NC CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 CLE hours.
- ND CLE 1.0
- North Dakota CLE policy does not allow for pre-approval of any self-study courses. This course may qualify for up to 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- NJ CLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit.
- NV CLE 0.5
- This program has been approved by the Nevada Board of Continuing Legal Education for 0.5 CLE hours.
- RI CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Rhode Island Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 1.0 hours of CLE credit.
- TN CLE 0.97
- This program has been approved as a distance learning format by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education for a maximum of 0.97 hours of credit.
- VA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board for 1.0 CLE credit hours.
- WA CLE 1.0
- This program has been approved by the Washington State Board of Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 hours of A/V credit under the Law & Legal Procedure category.
- WI CLE 1.0
- This program qualifies for 1.0 hour(s) of ondemand CLE through the WI Board of Bar Examiners.
- WV MCLE 1.2
- This program has been approved by the West Virginia State Bar MCLE Commission for 1.2 MCLE hours.
- HR Certification Institute 1.0
- This E-Learning program has been approved for 1.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 0.75
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 0.75 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.
Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for programs that do not include an audio or audiovisual component.
This program was previously offered as a live webinar. Virginia MCLE requirements do not allow approval for attendance at duplicate programs.Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information.