Employment Law Update for Florida Employers
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on May 27, 2021.
- FL CLE 2.0 including Labor and Employment Law 2
- This course has been approved by The Florida Bar for a total of 2.0 hours of CLE credit. The course is approved for the following: Labor and Employment Law for 2.00 hours.
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This E-Learning program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.25
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Those applying for CLE must view 100% of the program and hit all progress checks throughout the program.