Human Resource Service Delivery in a Multi-Generational Workforce
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Learn tangible techniques and strategies that can be implemented immediately.The multi-generational workforce has created tremendous challenges within the past 20 years. Whether it's an aging workforce, the transition of one generation of leaders to the next, or the overwhelming impact of younger employees, HR professionals must adapt to the dramatically changing corporate landscape. Social dynamics can change literally overnight. The three primary challenges creating a positive company culture, understanding all forms of dcommunication strategies, and generational stereotypes. Coach Randy will identify the four generations within the workforce, share the vital life experiences that shape each generation's characteristics, and offer tangible techniques and strategies that can be implemented immediately. Coach Randy will also address the need to plan for the return to work from COVID-19 and how each generation may need an individualized plan. Coach Randy offers a fast-paced, energetic, and interactive topic that will certainly challenge your current knowledge and allow you to walk away feeling confident.
AuthorsRandy Nathan, MA, MSW, ACUE, Coach Randy Says
Welcome and Introductions
• How Webinar Will Work and Interactive Opportunities
• Who Is Attending the Webinar?
• The Three Agreements
- Be Here
- Be Open
- Be Honest
Who Is Who?
• Four Generations of Workers
- Baby Boomers
- Gen X
- Gen Z - Zoomers
• Characteristics of Each Generations
• Defining World/Life Events That Impact Talent Behavior
Talent Management - the Overwhelming Challenges of Engagement
• Why Can't We All Just Get Along?
• Worker Behavior in the Social Environment
• SWOT Analysis of Each Generation
Engagement and Retention
• Impact of Technology
• Social Media
• Paying Your Dues vs. Entitlement
Future HR Implications
• Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
• COVID-19 and the Return to Normal
• How Gen Z Will Determine the Future Success of Corporate America