HR and the Complex World of Finance
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Understand key financial information and how it can be used in addressing financial and HR management decision making activities.There are numerous key management issues to be considered by CFOs and HR professionals. Which financial HR issues should be measured? How should they be reported? How should they be managed? How do they affect the bottom line? How will investors, stakeholders, and others benefit from the information provided? Does the organization measure and report both past performance and the achievement of future economic goals? How do employees impact the value of the organization? Business and financial management are critical issues for an organization, but increasingly, so too is HR management. Top management increasingly uses financial HR metrics and analytics as a crucial part of their strategic, financial, and business planning activities. These metrics are increasingly help top management make essential and timely decisions. Additionally, top management relies on these metrics and analytics to ascertain and handle vital operational and transactional issues, and they give them the power to understand, anticipate, manage, and monitor key areas. CPAs, and now HR, use these metrics to provide real-time data on how effectively their organizations are performing. From this perspective, these metrics and analytics play a crucial and valuable role in helping their organizations effectively identify, select, and manage their employees. Further they increasingly provide a scorecard of the organization's employment practices. As a result, HR metrics and analytics provide all levels of management within their organizations crucial information about how effectively their organizations are reaching their strategic objectives, achieving marketplace competitiveness, and managing financial risks. This topic is designed to discuss critical financial forms and issues and provide you with key financial information about their current use in addressing financial and HR management decision making activities.
AuthorsRonald Adler, Laurdan Associates, Inc.
Discussion of Key Strategic Management and Financial Issues
• Discussion of the VUCA Analysis
• Determining Key Strategic Management and Financial Factors
• Discussion of the Components of Key Financial Documents, Including the Balance Sheet and the Income Statement
• Discussion of the Link Between Key Financial Measures and Stakeholder Value
Key Human Capital Issues
• Strategic HR Issues
• Assessing Managing Corporate Performance
• Developing an HR Budget
• Developing and Using Important Managerial and HR Metrics
Managing Key Business - Finance and HR Management Metrics
• ISO 30414, Guidelines for Internal and External Human Capital Reporting: Critical Issues for the Organization?
• A Discussion of Critical Financial Terms
• A Discussion of Critical HR Terms
• Managing Important Financial and HR Measures