Beyond the Job Board: Building an Employee Referral Program to Attract the Highest Quality Candidates
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
With the economy up, companies are struggling to get enough quality applicants for their open positions.
Those that don't are swamped with low-quality and inexperienced candidates if they rely almost exclusively on job boards. But in the search for a quality hire, the data is clear: employee referrals are #1. However, most companies struggle to create an employee referral program that gets results. Renowned speaker, CEO, and Hiring Optimization™ expert Ryan Kohler walks attendees through the secrets to creating the perfect employee referral program that is cost-effective, attracts the highest quality candidates, reduces the amount of time HR spends sifting & screening through short-skilled applicants, and is 100% in their control, unlike job boards and recruiters.
AuthorsRyan Kohler, ApplicantPro
Secrets to Sourcing
• See the data that says "hiring" is really just "marketing" and arms HR with the proof that employee referrals are (or should be) your #1 source of quality hires.
• How to avoid spending another dime on job boards and get better qualified applicants by turning happy employees into evangelists for your company.
• Steps to motivating employees to refer their friends and friends-of-friends with an employee referral program that's easily set up and administered by HR and easily understood, shared, and rewarded by employees.
• How to get the most referrals based on outcomes (applicants vs. hires) and what nonmonetary incentives are recommended for budget-focused companies.
Secrets to Converting
• The must-know strategy for creating the ultimate "job product" that is Unique, Compelling, and Credible.
• Three simple steps to creating the ultimate job ad that engages applicants, anticipates questions and concerns, and turns clicks and readers into candidates and hires.
• Building the ultimate candidate-focused conversion engine that reduces application friction, screens unqualified applicants, and gets HR the info they need when they need it.
Secrets to Tracking
• Why and how to create an employee referral funnel to track your employees' shares and their referred applicants' views, starts, completes, interviews, and hires.
• How to best track referral rewards and the three things almost every company gets wrong about employee referral rewards systems.