Challenges with Medicare and Medicaid in Personal Injury Claim Settlements
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Learn more of the about Medicare and Medicaid claims resolutions that can take placed within injury claim settlements.Medicare and Medicaid coordination of benefits in personal injury and workers' compensation continues to be causing problems for attorneys and other interested stakeholders such as human resource managers, members of the claim management team, business owners, and managers. This information explores these issues and how parties can resolve claims involving government benefits in a timely manner.
AuthorsAaron Frederickson, MSP Compliance Solutions, LLC
A Brief History of Government Benefit Coordination
• The Medicare Secondary Payer Act
• The Medicaid Secondary Payer Act
• Issues Concerning Dual Eligibles
Medicare Secondary Payer in Injury Cases
• Understanding the Three-Legged Stool
• Effective Resolution of Conditional Payments
• Future Medicals in Work Comp Cases
• Future Medicals in Personal Injury Cases
• Medicare Advantage Plans - Why Me Worry
Medicaid Secondary Payer
• Important Cases and Concepts
• Step-By-Step: Resolving Medicaid Interests
• Future Medicals in Medicaid
Overcoming Barriers in Coordination of Benefits
• Do I Need to Get a Second (Competing) MSA Allocation?
• Is my Allocation Accurate? Things You Should Review
• The Other Party Does Not Want a MSA - What Should I Do to Protect My Client?
• Professional or Self-Administration: What is Right in My Case?
• Case Law and Other Updates
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|
|MP3 Download||More Info|