Disaster and Emergency Preparedness and Procedures
|OnDemand Webinar||$99||Add to Cart|
Effectively maintain business continuity while managing crisis, recovery and reconstruction.Active threats, failure events and downtime come in all shapes, sizes and degrees of magnitude. Is your business ready? We believe the only way to be ready is to get ready. This material offers revealing insights into the why and how of business continuity planning. All experience levels can be confident they will come away empowered with new information that they can use to impact the future of their organization.
AuthorsRobert Preininger, Business Survival Partners, LLC
Review of Disaster Recovery Institute International - Ten Professional Practices
• Program Initiation and Management
• Risk Assessment
• Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
• Business Continuity Strategies
• Incident Response
• Finalizing Plans and Implementation
• Awareness and Training Programs
• Is Your Plan Ready for Prime Time?
• Crisis and Emergency Communications
• Coordination With External Agencies