Payroll's Impact on Employee Benefit Laws
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on June 1, 2021.
- AIPB 1.5
- This program is acceptable for 1.5 CPEC(s) towards the CB designation through the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
- Lorman Education Services is an approved provider through the American Payroll Association. This seminar is approved for 1.0 RCHs.
PLEASE NOTE: To receive credit through the American Payroll Association for this program you MUST attend the program in its entirety, complete all progress checks and pass the final exam. You cannot obtain credit if you have already completed this course in its live version.
- ASA 1.25
- This program qualifies for 1.25 continuing education hour(s) towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information at [email protected]
- HR Certification Institute 1.5
- This E-Learning program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.25
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.25 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
- CPE/NASBA - QAS Self Study 2.2 including Business Law 2.2
- Lorman Education Services is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a QAS Self Study sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org. For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 866-352-9539. CPE Credit: Maximum Credit Hours: 2.2 each session (based on a 50 minute credit hour). You must attend at least 50 minutes to obtain credit. Field of Study: Business Law for 2.2 hours. Prerequisite: . Level of Knowledge: Intermediate. Teaching Method: Seminar/Lecture. Advance Preparation: None. Delivery Method: QAS Self Study. Please refer to the information in this advertisement for outline, course content and objectives. Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance. Final approval of a course for CPE credit belongs with each state's regulatory board.
This course is approved by the AIC Constructor Certification Commission for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Credits. Please contact Lorman Education Services at [email protected] for the number of approved CPD credits if desired.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information.