Respiratory Protection Programs
|OnDemand Webinar||$149||Add to Cart|
Credits sponsored by Lorman Education
This course was last revised on September 14, 2021.
- ASA 1.0
- This program qualifies for 1.0 continuing education hour(s) towards maintaining your ASA credential. Please contact ASA for more information at [email protected]
- This course is applicable to safety professionals. Professionals interested in credit through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP), please contact the board at 1-317-593-4800, or you can access the Recertification Guide here: https://online.fliphtml5.com/pbcyp/eprz/
- HR Certification Institute 1.0
- This E-Learning program has been approved for 1.0 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR(TM), aPHRi(TM), PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi(TM) and SPHRi(TM)recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
- SHRM 1.0
- Lorman Education Services is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDC(s) for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
This course is approved by the AIC Constructor Certification Commission for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Credits. Please contact Lorman Education Services at [email protected] for the number of approved CPD credits if desired.
To earn each credit Lorman offers through the OnDemand learning platform, you need to watch 100% of the program. Also, for certain credits you will need to fulfill the following requirements:Call 1-866-352-9540 for further credit information.