Dealing With Sexual Harassment After the Fact
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Learn how to legally address issues of sexual harassment and how to move forward as a company.
With allegations of sexual harassment surfacing daily, and the threat of strong backlash and high litigation costs associated with those allegations, companies can find it difficult to know how to respond, particularly when allegations surface years after the alleged conduct occurred. Ineffective responses to these situations can not only lead to multi-million dollar lawsuits, but prove devastating for employees, management, and the company's reputation. In this topic, you will learn how to address instances of sexual harassment after the fact. We will equip you and your management staff to effectively respond to sexual harassment, and show you how to move forward.
AuthorsMarla Presley, Jackson Lewis P.C.
Legal Risks of Sexual Harassment Lawsuits
• Potential Litigation Damages
• Litigation Trends and Outcomes
What Is Sexual Harassment?
• Types of Sexual Harassment
• Developing the Best Policies and Procedures
• Developing a Sexual Harassment-Free Work Culture
The Art of Conducting Sexual Harassment Investigations After the Fact
• Identifying Complaints of Sexual Harassment
• Identifying the Proper Investigator
• Standardizing the Investigation Process
- Determining Who/Where to Interview
- Identifying Relevant Documents
- Maintaining Objectivity
- Creating the Investigation Final Report
- Determining Remedial Measures
- Informing Those With a "Need to Know" of Outcome
• Avoiding Retaliation