Managing Pregnancy in the Workplace: Disability and Leave Management Changes
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Make sure you are up to date on the newest updates and best practices with managing pregnancy in the workplace.You will learn how both the outgoing and incoming Federal Government administrations have had, or will have, a hand in developing the latest guidance and regulations affecting disability and leave management, focusing on the EEOC guidance on pregnancy in the workplace. The issues surrounding management of pregnancy and related issues in the workplace have changed significantly, and you will learn why and how employers should be up to date on recent changes to determine necessary adjustments to policies and workplace practices. In this regard, best practices and risk areas will be emphasized that relate to accommodations in the workplace and managing day to day issues related to pregnancy. You will benefit from a discussion on best practices to update your policies and procedures.
AuthorsSheri L Giger, Esq., Jackson Lewis P.C. Lynn C. Outwater, Esq., Jackson Lewis P.C.
Developments in Disability and Leave Management
• EEOC and Court Guidance on Managing Pregnancy in the Workplace
- Protected Classes According to EEOC - What Is Considered to Be Protected? Only Pregnancy? or More?
- EEOC Pregnancy Guidance: Top 10 Things to Remember
- Temporary Impairments, Light Duty Issues, Making Employment Decisions, Post-Pregnancy Considerations, Health Insurance, Parental Leave, Policy Implications, and More…
• Best Current Practices Regarding Managing Pregnancy in the Workplace
- Pregnancy Accommodations - Is It ADA or a New Obligation?
- Interactive Process - Is It the Same? Do Employers Have to Change Their Current Processes?
- Use of Medical Information - What Is Permitted to Be Asked?
- What Policies Should Be Updated?
- Do Employers Have to Offer Light Duty?
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|