Workers' Compensation Law Update in Ohio
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Find out what is trending in Ohio's workers' compensation law and how to successfully manage claims.Many HR professionals are frustrated with the manner and means by which the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation and Industrial Commission of Ohio adjudicate their disputed workers' compensation cases. Employers are even more troubled by the fact that hearings last all of 15 minutes. Using that 15 minutes efficiently and effectively is key to successfully managing claims. This timely topic will provide the HR professional with techniques and procedures for identifying problem claims, investigating those claims and making successful arguments to the Ohio Industrial Commission.
AuthorsElizabeth Ann Crosby, Esq., Buckley King
Administrative Hearings: Preparing for Success Before the Industrial Commission of Ohio
• Investigating Suspicious Claims and Assembling Evidence
• When an Injury Is Not an Injury: Defending Exposure Cases
• Use of Attorneys or Non-Attorneys in Ohio
• Making the Most of the Hearing Process and Following Ohio's Rules!
What's Trending Now in Ohio Workers' Compensation
• Status of Prospective Rating Systems
• Trends From Claimant's in Pursuing Benefits
• How to Stay Ahead of the Game and on Top of the Mountain
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|