How to Make the Most of Your Firm's Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Find out how to effectively implement and engage your employees in a high deductible health plan.
As employers continue to struggle with the increased costs and complexities of health insurance, employers in greater numbers are turning to High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) as a solution. The rules and regulations surrounding HDHPs are ever changing and even more so with the passing of the Affordable Care Act. This information will help you identify the right strategy to successfully implementing and integrating a HDHP into your firm. Review the updated rules and regulations pertaining to HDHPs. Learn the steps you will need to consider prior to implementing a plan and what do to ensure a successful post-implementation. This topic will assist you in developing employee educational programs which will help your staff unlock the value and benefits of a Qualified High Deductible Plan and help them become smarter consumers of health care. Link successful communication, education and funding strategies ensuring you have a best in class employer sponsored benefits program by utilizing a Qualified High Deductible Plan.
AuthorsJoseph Snable, Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC
• The Basics and Background of Qualified High Deductible Health Plans
• Why Were They Created?
What to Expect for 2016 and Qualified High Deductible Health Plans
• 2016 IRS Guidance on Qualified High Deductible Health Plans
Health Reimbursement Arrangement vs. Health Saving Accounts (HRAs vs HSAs) What's Right for You?
• HRAs/HSAs - What Are They and How Do They Work
• 2016 Eligible Expenses
• Advantages and Disadvantages of HSAs and HRAs
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Incorporating Them Into Your Program
Implementing a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
• Contribution and Funding Models
• Case Study
• What to Expect/Post-Implementation
Consumer Driven Health Care - Educating Your Employees to Make Smart Health Care Decisions
• How to Incorporate Wellness Incentives
• On-Going Employee Education and Health Care Awareness
• What Are They and How They Can Benefit You