Sponsored by Lorman Education
Only registered attendee will receive continuing education credit.
Product ID: 407431
Credit & Course Provided by:
Watch Your Mouth: Swearing in the Workplace
December 2, 2020
1:00 pm ET (12 pm CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT)
1 hour 30 minutes
Charles T. Passaglia Esq.
Employment Law Solutions, Inc.
- Founder of Employment Law Solutions, Inc.
- Practice emphasizes advice and counsel in all aspects of employment law and workplace investigations
- Conducts over 100 entertaining seminars and workshops each year on compliance topics
- Author of Can I Bring my Pet Monkey to Work? Answers to 45 of the Wildest Workplace Law Questions (Fall 2020)
- Captain (Retired), United States Navy Reserve, and expert on all manner of swearing
- J.D. degree, University of Denver; B.A. degree, Philosophy, Saint Louis University
- Can be contacted at 303-915-6334, [email protected] or on Twitter® @hrdevil
© 2020 HRResource.com, owned and operated by Lorman Business Center, LLC