An Employer's Guide to Employee Expense Reimbursement
William Hays Weissman
Littler Mendelson P.C.
You will Learn:
- Practical insights into the options available for repayment of employee business expenses
- Both employment law perspectives and tax law perspectives
- Both federal law and state laws
- The common misconceptions about employee expense reimbursements
- Useful examples of policies that companies can implement.
This is a free 10-minute preview of our full on-demand webinar, "An Employer's Guide to Employee Expense Reimbursement."
It is a fact of life that employees incur expenses in performing their jobs. The challenge for any business is to control those costs legally and cost effectively. This preview provides the persons responsible for managing employee business expenses with insights into both the employment and tax nuances of reimbursement under federal and state law as well as practical advice and strategies to help them weigh the best options for managing such expenses. It will also help dispel common misconceptions about employee expense reimbursements and provide useful examples of policies that companies can implement.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand course!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to HR Resource with your OnDemand Course!