Legal Issues Arising Out of Utilizing Information Derived From Social Networking Sites
Ralph R. Smith
Capehart & Scatchard, P.A.
You will Learn:
- About the legal restrictions that impact the background check process.
- The "do's" and "don't's" on how background check information can be used as part of the hiring process.
- About EEOC and state law restrictions that apply to employee background checks.
- About the future of background checks
- How changes in technology have impacted the background check process.
More and more employers are conducting background checks as part of their pre hiring process. If you are one of those employers, it is important that your business understand the legal "do's" and "don't's." In this quick preview segment of our upcoming live webinar, "Dealing With Employees Who Have Been Charged With a Crime," you will learn how employee social networking sites are being used as part of the background check process and the legal risks associated with doing so. This is just one example of the type of updated compliance information you will receive by attending this live webinar.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand course!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to HR Resource with your OnDemand Course!