2019 Employment Law Update
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Make sure your policies and procedures are in compliance with all of the recent changes to Federal employment law.A number of significant changes to Federal employment law have taken place in recent years. These changes affected employers' obligations in areas such as hiring, wages, discrimination, and termination. During this topic, we will: (1) review significant changes in recent years; (2) take a look at the employment law changes in 2018; (3) review current and anticipated changes in employment law (including EEO developments, leave laws, ADA updates, and examples and case studies); and (4) suggest ways to be compliant with these changes. If employers have not already done so, they should review and revise their policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with these changes.
AuthorsBurton D. Garland Jr., Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
Getting on the Same Page
- The Laws That Apply to Your Business
- The Governmental Agencies You Are Likely to Encounter
- The Administrative and Litigation Landscape
2018- In Review
- Top Court Decisions
- Top Legislative/Regulatory Changes
- Other Employment Law Changes
2019- What to Expect
- Administrative: EEOC, NLRB, DOL, Other Agency Issues
Employment Law Compliance in 2018
- NLRB: At Will Statements, Social Media, Access Policies, and More . . .
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|
|MP3 Download||More Info|