10 Best Employee Expense Reimbursement Practices
|OnDemand Webinar||$199||Add to Cart|
Learn the best practices to reduce legal risk for employee expense reimbursement.Did you know that expense reimbursement actually has a cutting-edge? Almost everyone has a smart phone now. Can employers save money by expecting employees to use their own phone? When does something that costs no extra money become an expense, and how can it be reimbursed? You will learn the answers to these questions and the old-fashioned basics.
AuthorsDiane Kimberlin, Littler Mendelson P.C.
The Shape of the Field
- Federal vs. State Rules
- Getting It Just Right
- Is the Reimbursement Taxable?
- Reporting on the Wage Statement
Rules of the Road - Reimbursement for Travel Expenses
- What Travel Must Be Reimbursed (Overnight - During the Day)
- When Employees Use Their Own Cars
- Other Travel Expenses
- Is It Compensable Time?
Uniforms, Tools and Equipment
- Phone Reimbursement
- Internet, Computers and Home Office Supplies
- The "Home" in Home Office
- The Move to B.Y.O.D.
|Audio & Reference Manual||More Info|