A Practical Approach to Developing a Wellness Program
|OnDemand Webinar||$209||Add to Cart|
Wellness is a proven strategy for keeping employees healthy and controlling health costs. You will learn practical tips on how to develop a successful wellness program for your employees from one of the most experienced wellness professionals in the country. You will find out how you can develop your program so that employees participate and adopt healthy behaviors. This OnDemand Webinar will examine the three basic models of wellness programs and how you can select the model that is right for your organization. You will learn to use a six step model process for designing your program, look at a practical example of a program, find out how to locate resources for your program, and how to keep it fresh and effective.
- You will be able to discuss what wellness is.
- You will be able to review the six steps to developing your wellness program.
- You will be able to discuss finding resources for your pogram.
- You will be able to identify practical tips to keep your program fresh and effective.
AuthorsLarry Chapman, M.P.H., Chapman Institute
What Is Wellness?
Why Is It Important?
Six Steps to Developing Your Wellness Program
- Scope of Your Program
- Setting up Your Infrastructure
- Communications and Promotion
- Health Management Process
- Group Activities
- Supportive Environment
One Organization's Wellness Program: An Example
Finding Resources for Your Program
Practical Tips to Keep Your Program Fresh and Effective