Raymond L. Hogge Jr., Esq.
- Represents employers in employment related litigation, mediation, and administrative proceedings, and advises and represents them in all aspects of labor and employment law, including hiring, firing, discharge, discipline, personnel policies, human resource management, workplace investigations, employment contracts, noncompete agreements, equal opportunity, wages and hours, executive compensation, employee benefits, workers’ compensation, workplace safety, and employment risk management
- Served as chairperson of the Employment Law Section of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys and chairperson of the Personnel Section of the International Municipal Lawyers Association
- Active member of the Virginia State Bar, the Virginia Bar Association, the American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Law Section), the Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association, the Hampton Roads Society for Human Resource Management, and the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Frequent speaker on labor and employment law issues, and his writings have been published in journals including the International Municipal Lawyers Association’s Municipal Lawyer and the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys’ Journal of Civil Litigation
- Publishes VirginiaLaborLaw.com, a website providing labor and employment law news and information to Virginia employers
- Graduate, College of William and Mary and the University of Richmond School of Law, where he served as lead articles editor of the University of Richmond Law Review