Helping Your Employees Avoid In-Network & Out-of-Network Confusion
John C. Garner
Bolton & Company
You will Learn:
- Gain a better understanding of in-network and out-of-network issues
- Get tips for communicating with employees about in-network versus out-of-network services
- Get examples you can share with employees of the impact of using out-of-network services
- Get sample questions you can share with employees to help them stay in-network
- Learn more about tiered networks
Many employees do not understand the difference between in-network and out-of-network providers. Consequently, they do not make good choices, wind up with large, unexpected bills and are unhappy with their health plan and employer. The focus of this webinar will be on tips for employers on communicating what services are considered “in-network” versus “out-of-network”. This 10-minute webinar will assist employers in helping employees to learn to ask questions to better determine if services are “in-network”.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to HR Resource with your OnDemand Webinar!